Danby DDR30B3WP Premiere 30 Pint Dehumidifier with electronic controls is an energy star appliance that will efficiently reduce the humidity in your home or office. Customize your comfort with two circulating fan speeds.
This dehumidifier will reduce moisture in spaces as large as 2000 sq. feet. Also a direct drain feature allows the dehumidifier to run continuously.
- A display screen and digital keypad allows for easy adjustments to the humidity settings.
- Danby DDR30E Premiere 30 Pint Dehumidifier can reduce the moisture in areas up to 2000 sq. feet.
- Energy Star rated and Eco friendly refrigerant.
- Continuous use with a direct drain feature.
- Allows customized comfort with 2 different fan speeds.
Product – Shipping Details:
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 13.3 x 21.2 inches; 33 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 35 pounds
Pros of the Danby DDR30B3WP Dehumidifier:
1. Perfect for small places – The Danby Premiere DDR30B3WP 30 Pint dehumidifier is great for smaller places that need to be dehumidified.
2. Easy to set up – You can set up this dehumidifier in as little as 20 minutes. The instructions are easy to read and this dehumidifier takes little time to assemble.
3. Can run all day long – The Danby Premiere DDR30B3WP dehumidifier can easily handle the daily job of removing water from the air. A day of running normally fills up the tank. The ability to run continuously is a great feature especially for those who live in places that are prone to moisture such as basement apartments.
4. Easy to empty – The Danby Premiere DDR30B3WP dehumidifier is quick and fast to empty. You also have the common option of using a hose to empty the unit.
5. Easy to read temperature and humidity level – With this dehumidifier, you will be able to always see just what the temperature and the level of humidity is within the room. You can see a change in the air within a few days normally.
6. Saves a home from extensive water damage – One reviewer removed so much humidity in the first 24 hours that they knew the machine would save their home from a large amount of water damage.
7. The ability to change the fan speeds really does allow you to customize comfort in your home. You don’t even realize that the dehumidifier is around because it is quiet.
8. It is also great at reducing the allergens that can be in the air when the moisture is extremely high. By reducing allergen, it can also help with asthma symptoms for many users.
9. 2000 sq. feet can be difficult to keep up with, but this dehumidifier really does a good job.
Cons of the Danby DDR30B3WP Dehumidifier:
1. It’s loud – This is not a dehumidifier for a place where you sleep. Many reviewers noted that it was quite loud.
2. Takes up a lot of energy – The Danby Premiere DDR30E dehumidifier does take up a lot of energy and will increase your energy bill by a lot.
Related: Best Dehumidifier For Basement