Your home can be completely hydrated properly with the Honeywell HCM-6009 Console Humidifier with Air Washing Technology, making it a design for rooms as big as 2300 sq. ft.
This humidifier is a definitely great asset which brings moisture throughout your home to prevent dry nose passages, dry skin, chapped lips and static- electricity along with keeping furnishings and floors of wood in great shape.
This unit is simple for cleaning, filling and carrying and runs for 24 hours with filling one time. The model of the company QuietCare also has a fan which blows air being moisture-balanced and invisible air. It is also much more quiet than others with a pre-filter which washes the air and helps dirt, dust and pollen to be trapped before entering the unit’s main filter.
- Each day the humidifier has an output of nine gallons; design is for rooms sized to 2300 sq. ft.
- There are three adjustable settings for moisture which help with controlling humidity; compared to other models it is 30% more quiet; 24 hour run time before re-filling.
- Traps dirt, pollen and dust with an Air Wash pre-filter.
- Prevention of fungus, algae, bacteria and mold with Antimicrobial-treated filtering.
- 21 X 17 ½ X 12 inch measurement; tank size 3.4 gallons; filter replacement is HC-14; warranty of three years.
- Very silent considering how much humidity is released. If you are looking for a unit with a fantastic output, this one is it and it also shuts down while the set humidity is hit.
- Humidifies the entire house, not one for the bedroom only. Very simple for setting up, two tanks for filling. One may set moisture and fan at a setting desired and it will then shut down at reaching this point.
- Tanks for filling are very poorly shaped, making it not easy to fill and transport, being a bit slippery. One must maintain and also replace the filters each month, which simply goes along with owning a product as this one.
However, the Honeywell HCM-6009 Humidifier is a must have for anyone needing a humidifier in their home!