The Soleus Air CFM-40 45 Pint Dehumidifier with Humidistat is a dehumidifier that is known for its portability. You can expect to be able to move this dehumidifier around more easily than other dehumidifiers on the market because it weighs just less than 31 pounds and has convenient wheels and a handle to be able to pull it from room to room as necessary.
The dehumidifier is capable in operating in significantly cooler temperatures (down to 41 degrees Fahrenheit).
Features – Benefits:
- Per 24 hours, will remove up to 40 pints of moisture from the air.
- Keeps from overflowing with an automatic shut-off feature.
- Can be operated in cool temperatures – down to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Air filter can be washed.
- Carrying handle and built-in wheels making it easy to move.
Product – Shipping Details:
- Dimensions: 24” x 18.5” x 13” / 31 pounds.
- Shipping weight: 36.2 pounds.
- May be shipped to countries outside of the United States.
- Among the top 10 dehumidifiers sold online.
The upside to the Soleus Air CFM-40 dehumidifier is that it really works as intended. It does seem easy to maneuver and the company put time and effort into making that a focal point of its design. If you intend on moving your dehumidifier from room to room then this is probably a good choice for you.
Also, you can expect that the Soleus Air CFM-40 will work as you would want it to. It does not have a lot of fancy controls, it has three settings, and you may have to do a little bit of testing to make sure you place it on the right settings for the air in your area.
Example, if you live in the south or near water where there is a lot of humidity then you may need to turn the settings on full blast until humidity is under control indoors. However, if you have a milder issue, then the low settings will probably be sufficient.